Whether you lack construction experience or just don’t live locally, managing refurbishments can be daunting.
Our fully qualified Construction Project Managers have experience in managing refurbishments of all shapes and sizes. From big-budget commercial property refurbishments to HMOs, blocks of flats and even some refurbs for owner occupiers.
We tailor our approach for each project and client but our project support offering comes in 2 simple packages.
The Project Kickstarter is a range of services bundled into one. It is designed to take your project from an idea in your head to a cohesive documented plan with contractors appointed and set to work on your behalf.
- Measured Survey of the property
- Preparation of existing floor plans
- Proposed layouts
- Preparation of schedule of works
- Preparation of construction drawings (e.g. demolition plan, electrical layouts)
- Gain 3 quotes from reputable contractors
- Appoint a contractor on your behalf
- Available on an hourly charge basis after the contractor is appointed
We’ll liaise with you through the specification process to ensure your ideas are brought to life. If the refurbishment is to be a rental property, we will input our own feedback and ideas so that your end product will be competitive even in a saturated rental market as well as meeting all the required regulations.
Full Project Management
Full Project Management includes everything from the Project Kickstarter but with the added service of managing contractors on site and seeing your project through to practical completion.
- All services in Project Kickstarter
- Management of contractor on site
- Ensure H&S Compliance
- Site visits at least weekly
- Regular progress reports
- Ensuring construction is as per specification
- Advising when milestones are completed and payments can be released
- 3 months of latent defects management post-completion
- Arrangement of other outsourced services such as EPC Assessor, Building Control, Acoustic Technician, Photographer (all charged separately)